In California, car accidents cause over 200,000 injuries and over 3,000 deaths every year. Car accident injuries can leave you with large medical bills, lifelong injuries and disabilities, property damage to your vehicle, and cause emotional pain and suffering.
If you have been in a car accident, YMPK Law Group’s experienced Los Angeles car accident lawyers can help fight for you.
Here are some tips on what you should do after a car accident:
1) Do not leave the scene of the car accident.
2) Call the police and file a police report. Make sure to ask how you may obtain a copy of the police report.
3) Exchange Information: drivers license, insurance, and registration information.
4) Take pictures/videos of the damages of you car.
5) Take pictures/videos of the location.
6) Do not admit fault.
7) Seek medical attention for your injuries.
8) DO NOT CALL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY!
8) Call YMPK Law Group at (323) 999-4903. We will assist you with the claims process and help you get compensation for your injuries, and pain and suffering.